One Year to the Russian-Ukrainian Conflict - Global Perspectives
28 במרץ 2023, 13:00
The Buchmann Faculty of Law, Kaplun Lecture Hall (209) TAU
The Lowy International School, in collaboration with the Cummings Center for Russian and East European Studies and the Inter-University Academic Partnership in Russian and East European Studies Symposium.
This symposium will provide a multidisciplinary forum for researchers from different disciplines and will include the following panels:
- Insights from the Academic Community
- Recent Scholarly Research
- The Role of Academia in Times of Humanitarian Crises
- Visiting Scholars from Russia and Ukraine and their Experience at TAU
- Projects/Posters Exhibition
The symposium will take place on March 28th at 13:00, The Buchmann Faculty of Law, Kaplun Lecture Hall (209)
Register here to attend.